Re: Email a****ments----

30 sep 2005 kl. 20.16 skrev Shyrell Melara:

Can anyone tell me how these people can sell these products at hundreds
of dollars off? See below...

Well, they cannot possibly be legitimate originals, obviously. My spam filter gets tons of them every week, so I never see them, unless I look in the dustbin for them (actually, Shyrell´s posting was filtered out as well; the very word "a----ments" seems to be enough to trigger the filter...).

Personally, I wouldn´t touch this kind of merchandise any more than I ´d answer to one of these "Nigeria letters".

Per