... and just when you thought there were no reviews this week....

I have to weigh in and do a very quickie review -

Emily L. Ferguson
Sunny day
A novel way of looking at a sunflower - hard to do something here that hasn' t been  done.  You did it!

Jim Snarski
Checkerspot
Pretty butterfly on a pretty daisy makes a pretty shot.

Alan Zinn
March of the Flamingos
Yes, pink looks good on green.

Marilyn Dalrymple
Sharing Teddy
Truly heart-warming summery photo... love this scene.

Steve Shapiro
Mischa Barton at the Emmys
Nothing technical - hmmm, nice  little butt - who is Mischa Barton?

Jim Davis
Two in a Bag
Oh, the "cute factor" is soooo high in this one.  Adorable!

Howard Leigh
Normandy, Summer 2005
Very well done - like the backlighting by the sun, the composition ( the sculptor helped a little) but you did a fine job bringing out the texture and movement of the piece.  The background is also well done ... all works very well together in this photo.

 Ok ... my one cents worth... couldn't call this worth 2cents. ;-)
Renate
--
"Happiness is an imaginary condition, formerly often attributed by the living to the dead, now usually attributed by adults to children, and by children to adults."

- Thomas Szasz

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com  -