Re: keeping photographers at bay

: This is truly evil. Just look at the diagram. The stick figure guy that's
trying to take the photo has a pair of severed legs on his head! These are
people I don't want to mess with. Vlad would take them on but not me.

Holy crap Greg, thanks for the heads up!

I was going to ambush them at the next antiphotography meeting (sponsored
by Sony®) but I see they would have made mincemeat of me

going back to hide in the cupboard now..