Re: big deal to me this afternoon

Kudos! I love the reflections, the timing of the wave and that extreme hiking out pic. You're the one, the one and only in this Space Age.

S. Shapiro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: big deal to me this afternoon

Well done, Emily. Cogratulations.

Lea

On Sep 29, 2005, at 3:59 PM, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

I'm just tickled to announce to all of you, my old photo friends, that I finally made it onto the Sailing Scuttlebutt picture page! This is such a trip. The guy who runs this is pretty picky and turned me down in the middle of the summer.

Go check out the pix at

http://www.sailingscuttlebutt.com/photos/05/trworlds/
--
Emily L. Ferguson