Re: epson 2200 and mac

I don't have that printer but you may find an Epson Printer Utility in your Applications Folder in your Home folder. I only have a CX6600 and that Utility has been in both my post-OSX Epson printer software installations so it may be the same for your 2200.

That utility allows me to clean heads and find out how much ink is in catridges ryv.

i believe I can also do those operations through the menu on the print itself, although I prefer to use the utility.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx