More on Pop.

Many years ago I sent a letter to the Editors of Pop.

I told them that I had found myself in the local grocery
store only armed with pocket change. I had the choice of
buying a jar of Dill Pickles or that months issue of Pop.

After a few moments of deliberation I bought the previously mentioned publication. I returned home and spent 45 minutes going through the pages of their publication.

I right away came to the realization that I would have been far ahead of the game with the jar of pickles.

I wished them better luck next month.

They actually did print my letter in the "Letters to the Editor" section.

They replied something to the manner of
that they would have agreed with me if I was talking about Half Sour instead of Dill.

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx

Feed a Cat...
Starve a Fever........

----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The last time I had something about my "work" in this magazine was over 25 years ago. Been trying to repeat ever since! I realize not everyone is keen on Pop but with over 1/2 million readership it can't be ignored!
:)

cheerio,
andy