Re: Gallery Reveuws 17 SEP 05

Funny me, I don't see the bra !  ;-)

On 9/18/05, Elson Elizaga <elson_elizaga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You have to enclose the "o's" in "boob shoots" to indicate that they are covered with bra.

Thus, b( o  )(  o )b shots.

R V <muunstruk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I calls it as I sees it!
They ARE boob shots - I can tell a focal point when I see one!
They both are very artistic, VERY evocative boob shots... but boob shots nonetheless!
There's nothing wrong with a pretty curve in a photograph...
remember Edward Weston's bellpeppers?

Nade

Yahoo! for Good

"Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours."

- Swedish proverb

Check out http://www.imagesbyrenate.com