Re: Gallery Comments

I really have missed something. What is a stereo pair? Like what Andy did about two weeks ago?
My combination of photos is simply a before-and-after, or this-then.

Elson

'tis instinct I'm afraid.

When people present two images side by side my eyes instinctively cross to see the 3D image in the middle.

Of course I know this is two photos ... but my eyes still crossed of their own free will.
http://www.cpcug.org/user/clemenzi/science/Mars_Stereo.html

Bob