Re: Review: PF Exhibits on 10 SEP 05

Gregory Fraser wrote:

               Greg Fraser - Plant

Some people just see coherent patterns in this sort of situation and the rest of us don't. Sigh.
--
Emily L. Ferguson

Thank you for the review Emily. As was the case with Qkano, you too are right on the money.

Greg

The coherent pattern is very evident. But, on my monitor, the presentation detracts from that. I hate to mess with other people's photos but I'm never sure if what I'm seeing is what they are sending anyway. I knocked down the density a small amount, increased the contrast and saturation very slightly and the pattern popped out for me. Before that the dominant curve lower left was just too overpowering. It's an excellent photo to me but I love the patterns in nature business anyway.

Don

--
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. -H.L. Mencken, writer, editor, and critic (1880-1956)