Re: what just happened?

Have you tried right-clicking on the file -->open with---> Photoshop?
This psd icon is normally a photoshop file.

Renate

On 9/12/05, lea <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just put a cd burned on my pc into my mac, opened the images in Bridge and printed just fine. I closed them without saving. I had to go back to reopen one of the images I'd closed and it wouldn't open. There was a little page icon in Bridge that looked like a piece of white paper with PSD written on it but it wouldn't open, saying there is nothing to display.

I ejected the disk and tried again. Same thing.

What gives?

Off topic? I think not...this print job is for a client!!!  :o)

lea

--
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

http://www.imagesbyrenate.com