RE: PF Exhibits on 10 SEP 05

First off thank you for the review. It was informative while at the same time posing questions of its own. If by 'the whole planet' you mean Earth then yes, you are correct and you may consume it indiscriminately in a hedonistically, gluttonous frenzy if you so desire. That's what I do. Tromp into the woods with eyes closed and stuff anything I can tear from the environment into my cake hole until I fall to the ground writhing in pain. Then, and only then, once I ooze chlorophyll from my pores, am I in the correct frame of mind to photograph 'plant'.

Some people have told me its quite a price to pay to be a nature photographer but I just mention my Uncle Rex's untimely termination of existence shortly after deciding to be a medical photographer. As I mentioned to you earlier, perspective is everything in life.

Greg Fraser
Past Master of Funk
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg