Re: counting stops in Photoshop

	ummm.... EXACTLY, i'm not too sure, but if you duplicate the layer in PS, change the layer blend mode to screen, and adjust the opacity to 33% (or maybe 38%), that would lighten the image by 1 stop.

	I think that idea is from Bruce Fraser's Real World Photoshop book, but maybe not.

Deen
2005-09-12 21:58:21
Deen Hameed 0405 649 101 deenhameed@xxxxxxxxxxxx