Re: Water and compact flash cards

What is in tonic water besides water?

You might rinse the cards in distilled water and after removing as much of the water that you can, put them in your stove's oven over night.

Do not turn the oven on. The pilot light should dry out the cards without damage.

This will not work with electric stoves or newer stoves that do not have a pilot light.

This has worked on a piece of my ham radio equipment that was rescued from a lake and my grand son's cell phone that was rescued from a just flushed lavatory.......

Bob