RE: PF Exhibits on 10 SEP 05

:> The Photoforum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 10 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>                 Sue Butler - Colour & Movement

Yes flowers are nice, I don't take many now.  I once bought tulip seed and
planted them in my greenhouse complete with a special bag of sterilised
soil, and when they bloomed I set up lights, camera and some sheeting to
make a light tent and took a photo or two with my very expensive medium
format kit.

No one wanted them...

I've now swapped my MF for a SLR digital and that for a pocket digital.
Still no sales.

:>                 Greg Fraser - Plant

Yes I've heard of "plant" I believe they give that name to that green growth
that occurs over the whole planet.  Can I eat it?  Is it a food crop?

:>                 Elson T. Elizaga - The Kiss

It is nice to see dogs hoodwinked into thinking a very clever species of
great ape is another dog...  Yes nice shot.  What does the dog do if its
hungry?

:>                 Emily L. Ferguson - Arument approaches Shona

Another near miss!

:>                 Jim Davis - Fisher Meeting

Why do they wear such funny clothes?  Is it part of "the gear?"

:>                 Renate Volz - Incandescence

I'm not sure what this is?  Is it a volcano?, Molten iron?, A grate?

:>                 Howard Leigh - Sunset, Normandy, Summer 2005

Yes and it is still too hot!  It is quite nice to catch a bird like that,
you must have had years of experience or a Photoshop Geak!

:>                 Christopher Strevens - Charity Homes in London

I have a story to tell about this one, but I'll leave it for a while.

:>                 Bob Talbot - No Cycling

I think you should report him.

:>                 Pini Vollach -

I think this would get minus infinity in a club competition.

:>

Chris.