RE: Thanks for your kind reviews!

There are photos that I enjoy and appreciate here, and others that don't do much for me. These issues of tastes and perceptions hit close to home, because there are many photos that I take that I love and that my wife doesn't think much of, while she'll be ecstatic about another photo, while I'm cool to it. I guess that's why I print and display so many of my photos, knowing that I may not appreciate all of them, but someone else will...

Tim

What does your wife think of your photo in this week's gallery
Does she even know it's there?

Bob