Re: The end of life?

"The end of life?" did you say, Chris?

"Ha, ha!  He, he!"  did you say, R V?

For heaven's sake! What planet do you people live on?

Pardon me, Andy and fellow list members, if I keep this OT item rolling.  But, I can't help relate these astounding postings to my own OT posting last friday on the very real devastation from the Kristina hurricane...  For the people affected on the Gulf Coast, life DID come to an end.

Chris, one more time, could you please keep your delirious ramblings off this list.  There are plenty of other lists that will gladly accept them.

Guy Glorieux