Re: PF Exhibits on 03 SEP 05

As promissed, a short comment on Don's snow photo.  I'm out of town at the moment, and I'm using a hotel's computer to view the photo, but here the photo is quite good.  The snow is just the right colour, very neutral looking, and has just the right balance of a neutral gray tonality with very bright hi-lites to make it look very realistic.  I can easily imagine seeing this scene with my oqn eyes.  It really looks like snow.

No complaints here,

-dan c.

ADavidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 03 2005. Authors
with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

R. Blakely - Shared Cake Is Great Cake!
Rubin F. Diehl - Colors
Tim Mulholland - Before/After
Dave Van Verst - Carolyn
jIMMY Harris - Me and my PENTAX
Jim Davis - Two Kinds of Fishers
Jeff Spirer - Saw
Don Roberts - Winter Wandering
Herschel Mair -
Marilyn Dalrymple - Moon Scape
Shyrell Melara - Old Kitchen
Guy Glorieux - Montreal - Mondrian

There are 4 photographs (by Elizaga, Ferguson, Leigh and Talbot) awaiting
future installation. New ones are still expected with eager anticipation!.
Send contributions early and anything you can do to prepare the photographs
so they do not require additional adjustment would be much appreciated. Note
that the photographs are installed in the exhibit in the order in which
they arrive and not based on some qualitative criterion.

Guidelines for participating are available by following the link provided on
main gallery page. There were close to 400 clicks to the exhibit last week.

There is a series in the series gallery by Kostas Papakots entitled
"Glimpses of Monemvasia" in addition to the one by Rich Mason entitled
"Living Beach". Get to this exhibit from a link on the above page.

Note that the series gallery is available to individuals or groups such as
clubs, students, neighborhoods, etc.

From: Daphne for the PF exhibits staff