From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave MacGee
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:35 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Stock Photo Recommendations

I now have a sizable collection of photos and would like to start selling
them. A few friends have suggested contacting stock agencies. I'd appreciate
any input, experiences etc about dealing with the various Stock Photo
agencies.

If you have recommendations one way or the other on any agencies let me
know. Also if anyone is aware of Canadian based agencies I'd like to hear
about them.

Thanks
Dave

Dave MacGee