Re: Gallery of 30th July - Jim's Hawk

> Let's decide that every submitted pic should be a sRGB profile or
without a
> profile (suppose to be sRGB ).
> Andy can put this on the "submission guidelines" web page.

Well, perhaps that is indeed the best answer: include it there as
advice:

In practice you can't force people to "save for web" and even those
that do sometimes forget - heck, I even forget to apply the final
unsharp mask sometimes ...

I'm not sure what happens to images that Andy has to resize for
display already.  Is that via PhotoShop?  Does it carry out profile
conversions?

Bob