RE: Question about polarization

Magenta is white minus green so if green was at right angles to the second
polarisor and red was - 45 and blue was +45 (quite likely as blue is rotated
more than red generally then the resulting colour is magenta, similarly with
cyan and yellow.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!