Not too good here and very much off topic - a call for help

Hello,

I visited my dentist yesterday about toothache and an abscess.  He would not treat me.  It is because I have a scar on my face.  She said I was an Anathema.

I was booked into hospital on the 26 but I fear an execution.

I called into casualty and they said “go away” – “no support for anathemas”

Britain has gone the way of NAZI Germany where deformed people were murdered.

Apparently I may escape the death sentence by swearing allegiance to the Queen and agreeing to work a ten hour day.

Apart from a hare-lip I have prostate enlargement, possible cancer and unstable angina and at 62 I have worked all my life for the local council and was awarded a council pension on health grounds in 1999 after collapsing with angina while dealing with a knife attack on a student by another student.

It is difficult for me to leave home because I look after my 92 year old mum, they say she should be in a home and I should be working and working until I am 70 or die.

The local church authorities want to take my home and put me on the street.

One main reason for this enmity is that I believe there is life outside the earth and this is a heresy, the Queen, being the head of state is also the head of the church and many people who believe in life on Mars (even if it is only bacteria) are suffering the death sentence.  It is talked about on TV but our psychiatric prisons are full of such people, many of whom have had their frontal lobes removed.  This stops all intentional and spontaneous action and the remains of the person are trained to obey instructions.  I am down for this execution.  It is only a matter of time before some trick or happenstance gets me into a position where I cannot escape this fate.

Not a happy situation! Is this the same in America now we have a Baptist preacher as the leader of the West.

Is there any chance of political asylum in America as a refugee from religious persecution or will I be treated in a similar way in that great country?

Christopher Strevens,
London..

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!