Re: I see dead people

Perhaps this is how we would look like if we have no anxiety, no joy, no dreams, no neurosis, no property, no sickness, no history, no taxes, no digicam, no education, no zoo, no pills, no terrorist, no disney, no candies, no ego, no hell below us, above us only sky. :)

Shyrell Melara <shyrellmelara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These remind me as well of the death photography that was taken in the 1800's. They would have the body posed, sitting up, fully clothed and their eyes open. Even children and babies were done this way. Errie.

Or maybe these are The Children of the Corn!

Shyrell Melara
Melara Family Photography
Preserving Precious Memories...
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com