Re: PF Exhibits on 30 JUL 05 - Pini's shot

> Bob, Thanks for the only one review

Pini

It's becoming a trend - the lack of reviews that is.  But if they
don't come naturally you can't force the issue.

For me it is very cyclic - lots of feedback / discussion: I try harder
next time. At the moment, there is little incentive (either as
contributor or reviewer).

The days when there were 12 images every week - and a queue almost
full for the next - are a thing of the past it seems.  OK, I was
"enqueued" last week but possibly only because the gallery gnomes
appear to prefer even numbers on thier wall :o)

I don't know what has caused the change:
1) maybe there are so many other glossy web forums now where you can
post an image and people get to click a radio button scoring you WOW,
WOW-WOW or WOW-WOW-WOW.  Feedback costs no more than a mouse click.

2) everyone is so busy troubleshooting all the real-world niggles,
incompatabilities and software bugs the digital "revolution" has
created they have no time to read mailing lists.  Heck, at least in
the old days the only thing you had to learn was f-stops (and guide
numbers?).

3) the images submitted these days really are not worthy of mention.

I don't know.  The Gallery seems to me an old friend.  I'm still
reluctant to say goodbye just yet .

Bob