Re: I see dead people

Jim

Now you really have me confused:

First you wrote:
>>> Even Internet Exploder is color space aware.

Now you are saying:
>I believe everything we see on windows uses sRGB, whether you know it
>or not. I find having no colour space makes an image look rather dull
>at times.

Well, in my recollection IE6 only used sRGB.
Ah, maybe that only applies to WINDOWS machines!!!

Reading:
http://blogs.smugmug.com/great-prints/

suggests that in the Mac if I don't embed an ICC profile rather than assume
sRGB (CORRECT) it assumes Monitor (WRONG).

Ho hum ...

Bob

1Mb Tiscali Broadband for £14.99.
Offer ends 30th June 2005