Re: contests

try this... tis a list of all the art contest happening in the month

http://www.xensei.com/users/adl/

From: Elson Elizaga <elson_elizaga@xxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: contests
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 08:08:56 -0700 (PDT)

I don't know one, too. I'm been using google Alerts to get automatic reports about photo contests. Can't recall anything meant for teens.

Marilyn <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I have two teen aged students who are doing very well with their photography and would like to enter some contests. Are any of you aware of any contests specifically for teens? I've searched the web, but haven't found much.

One does portrait photography, the other landscape photography.

Marilyn
Let no one come to you without
leaving better and happier.

Mother Teresa