RE: Freedom

Sorry.  Jesus was supposed to have said it, not me.

I got problems with my mind.  I think the authorities want to remove it.
Britain has become a Theocracy, when can I fly to the greatest free country
anywhere?

What are the regulations?

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema