My Photo Page

Hello,

The method I used to test the system was judged inappropriate by the technical staff.

Here is a coupon to try to use to buy a file should you feel able to test this web site.

CPN9948900336

Use this to buy Beggar Girl from my web site at http://www.chrissimages.co.uk

If you would test this for me and feel free to use my file as a print for something.  I would appreciate a comment.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema