From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of rebphoto
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:24 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Show me yours and you can see mine........

Hi Gang......

I make Photo CD's for the Cast for a number
of stage productions that I work on.

I know that most operating systems have a slide show feature,
but what I have been doing is adding Irfan View on each CD
in case the persons operating system does not have a slide show
feature to view the jpegs on the CD.

This works ok 98% of the time.

Once in a while you really have to play around with Irfan View
to get it to load the slide show. I know how to do this but it's
hard by E Mail or the phone to tell someone how to fix this glitch.

Is there a fool proof slide program I can add to these CD's?

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx