Re: landscape photography

What format camera?

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jul 22, 2005 3:43 PM
To:
	List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: landscape photography

Hello All,

I have a student interested in landscape photography and I'm not into that type of photography.   Could some of you please give me some ideas as to what she might need to know (she is 14, but has been teaching herself photography for two years, and is very knowledgeable).

Is there any particular equipment she should be looking to buy?  (She has her tripod, a film camera and two lenses, a short and long telephoto.)

Filters that are useful in landscape photography?

Any hints that are useful for that type of photography as opposed to other types of photography?

I would appreciate hearing from you anything that may help her out.

Thank you.

Marilyn