From: Chris
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 4:01 AM
Subject: RE: No one around and a bit off topic- sorry.

Hello,

I apologize for my off topic comments, but things are really nasty, police all over the place.  I past a gang of convicts doing community service just now, and there were a couple of very busy police in the shopping center.  The security guards in the shop were quite active too and it was difficult to find a shop assistant.  All I wanted was a pair of trousers because my suit has an irreparable tear.  None are my size or style.

And as for street photography! Just taking out a camera might get you charged!  As in other places, photographing police is unlawful.

Britain is on Red Alert and basically at war, as I believe is the USA.

Well I?m just going to visit my summer picnic spot for a bacon sandwich and cup of tea and possibly take some photographs.  I do have written permission to take photos on these properties provided I don?t advertise so as to cause large numbers of people to visit.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema