Re: No one around and a bit off topic.

Where is Andy and his usual "guidelines from PF HQ" mail?
The timing is ripe to read that mail again.
Achal

On 7/20/05, Chris <nimbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

The list seems to have gone dead.  Have I frightened everyone away?  Do you want some nice snaps of those harassed policemen in their flak jackets and sub-machine guns (I think they are Ousies: 500 rounds a minute).

Nearly all of London 's rapid transit system has been shut down: "Should be back no normal in 2 weeks" according to the operators.

I think the M25 snarled up yet again this evening with an accident under the road I rook, with police struggling to get through the traffic and a major incident ambulance and paramedic team trying to reach the injured through the static pile of traffic.

What happened to those nice cricket afternoons on the green?  Where have the happy bell-ringers gone?  My "friend" was made redundant after 25 years when the firm went bankrupt.  No pension, only a tiny payout and basically nothing, not even "social". And he's partially sighted.  Was it Hitler who won WWII.  Well not quite, but the replacements are becoming very nasty.

I've been told there was a nuclear war in 1989 but I blinked and missed it.  None of the communist's 5000 bombs exploded.  I think there must have been a design fault? Or those aliens stopped them.  One of ours went the same way!  This is only hearsay.

And I heard that a nasty terrorist planted a 500 MTon Russian spare in Hendon (N London ) set of by a mobile phone, but it was spotted and the percussion trigger was blocked by a simple piece of stick stuck under the firing pin.  We'd all be kippers now and they were starting to evacuate London but if it had gone off, the whole of the south of England would have been a funeral pyre.

It is only a rumour of course.

And there are rumours of beheadings and shootings in churches.  Only rumours.  I hope they are only rumours.  But the Christians did declare war on atheists and those that did not accept Jesus as God.  Well War is War.

Jesus is God! Allah is great!  Hallelujah! Hail Mary!

Forgive me if I have sinned but things do seem to be getting difficult.

I've posted a picture for the Gallery.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema

--
Achal Pashine