Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:27 AM
Subject: Re: Gallery View

Bob Talbot (Memories) - This seems a more personal shot than anything else.
Well, maybe it is.

The reason I put it in the gallery though was to see if it was more than that. A selection of clutter that fills people's lives (if not thier houses). It doesn't "feel" that personal to me - part of my snap the mundane phase - but of course it has to be because I have information about the background ...

<<I think you mentioned, Bob, that you shot this quite some time ago and the first thing I thought when I looked at it was 'wow, even back then he was obsessed with getting the horizon (furniture) perfectly level.' >>
Hahaha ... right on both counts.

I've always preferred the horizon to be horizontal :o)

Then I realized that could have been done this week in Photoshop.
Yup, though oftem it's to correct the way the slide goes in the scanner

This shot is quite similar to some of Chris' shots.
GULP

Not the 'naked slaves in the woods' series but the 'family memories series'.
Oh, better ...

... I think?

Bob

--