Re: Gallery View

>Bob Talbot (Memories) - This seems a more personal shot than anything else.
Well, maybe it is.

The reason I put it in the gallery though was to see if it was more than that.  A selection of clutter that fills people's lives (if not thier houses). It doesn't "feel" that personal to me - part of my snap the mundane phase - but of course it has to be because I have information about the background ...

<<I think you mentioned, Bob, that you shot this quite some time ago and the first thing I thought when I looked at it was 'wow, even back then he was obsessed with getting the horizon (furniture) perfectly level.' >>
Hahaha ... right on both counts.

I've always preferred the horizon to be horizontal :o)

>Then I realized that could have been done this week in Photoshop.
Yup, though oftem it's to correct the way the slide goes in the scanner

>This shot is quite similar to some of Chris' shots.
GULP

>Not the 'naked slaves in the woods' series but the 'family memories series'.
Oh, better ...

... I think?

Bob

--