The Scottish densitometer

I dare not speak it's name lest it bringeth bad luck on all of ye.

However, just for a laugh, I bought an RD 100R at a swap meet on the weekend. It looks like it's in good condition, although I think I might just place it on a shelf as a curio in the darkroom. (Do I dare switch it on?)

Does anyone know what these things cost when they were new? And when exactly that was?

Steve