Re: Monitor biting the dust - which way should I go?

God willing!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peeter Vissak" <pv@xxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 11:38 PM
Subject: Re: Monitor biting the dust - which way should I go?

On Sunday 10 July 2005 11:13, lea murphy wrote:
Indeed, CRT is on the way out but they are still available and at good
prices. I've read on the web that within 5 years, if not sooner, CRTs won't
exist at all. Hopefully in that time the LCDs will be brought up to speed
with the needs of photographers at prices that are reasonable.

Lea

All the (survived) photographers will be rich enough by that time :)

Peeter