Re: Monitor biting the dust - which way should I go?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob"
When I was looking gor a new monitoer two sales people told me that for phot kind of work the CRT is the only way to go. And ViewSonic makes good ones.

Bob

ViewSonic is what I bought in 1996 on my first serious computer. ViewSonic is still what I have. My neighboor is a portrait/wedding/people photographer. Works exclusively digital, with LCD. He's most happy with his set-up and his customers seem quite happy too, by the looks of things...
Still for myself, I'll stick with ViewSonic.

However, someone suggested to have two screens, one CRT and one LCD.
I like the concept. I may actually go that way if the cost is manageable, given competing priorities...

Guy