Re: Danger of Encoded data: wasThe old Raw vs JPEG:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Roberts"
  <snip>
I have had experience only with the 100 MB Zip drives. I still use an external Zip to trade files with my wife and the place I used to work. ...<snip>... I wouldn't indict or recommend but mine are still quicker than burning a disk.

Don

Glad to read that I'm not the only one. A bit like hand processing film in the darkroom in the age of pixels... -:))

Guy