RE: UK blasts

Hello, London Calling!

Well my friend was on his way to London for his Job club, he's one of the
unemployed, his firm went bankrupt after 25 years service and he gets no
pension from them at all, he was on an underground train and his train
stopped and he had to go home somehow.

I was walking up to Wimbledon and found out at the station that there were
no trains or buses anywhere, so I just sat in a bar drinking and then walked
home.

I knew at least 6 young men who in 1999, talked openly of Bin Lardin, known
affectionately and worshipfully as "Bin".  They obtained Afgan Passports (I
know because I took their photographs). I did not know at the time but they
wanted their portrait with a background of Afganistan.  One had no picture
of their "home" in Afganistan so I found one in a book in the local library.
I understand they needed to convince the Talisban that they were born in
that country to qualify for a passport.

I understand the group of them went on a summer holiday job as fighters for
the Talisban who were at war with Russia at the time.  I think most came
back but one was very pleased with his effort of firing a rocket propelled
grenade at some Russian military vehicle and how the Russian soldiers died.

I was quite distressed by this but it is not illegal for a British citizen
(they were all British young men and had never left England before) to fight
in a foreign war.

Some time later they came to my office a talked on the attack on America and
I got full details including and e-mail from Bin requesting my assistance
and with full information.

I passed this on to my line manager who dismissed this as my illness but I
cut and pasted the e-mail to the presidents office I was unfamiliar with
forwarding.

I replied to Bin that America was a nice country to live and many Moslems
lived there and there was no reason to attack.  In fact I thought he was a
nut.

Later after I left the University I was studying photography locally and we
were all required to travel to America where we were all to have breakfast
on the roof of the world (The towers).  However I said that there was this
attack planned and we would all be killed.  I left the college.

Mum wanted to go as her last chance to visit America and our first visit was
that day in that café where I would meet my friends.

My warnings were unheeded because by then I had been certified a bit mad and
was on pills.

However I did not meet my flight and later watched with utter horror as the
disaster unfolded.

If I recall correctly I rang America to see if anyone took any notice.  No
one did and the man I spoke to was a casualty.

I managed to speak to one of my friends in the tower as I had her mobile
phone number (Kelly) and told her to leave immediately and take everyone
else as well. They were having breakfast, that was about 15 minutes before,
I hope she did what I suggested and take the high speed lift out and on to
the metro and leave Manhattan island.

Well I've not seen her since she was nice, 21 year old.

There was one survivor of the twenty strong group of students she had not
gone on that visit because she had a headache and a tummy.  She lost her boy
friend.  I met her a while ago.  Nice lady to kiss again.

Well basically people who get labelled as "Skirtzo" because of their
abnormal experiences can do nothing to help at any time.

Of course this account will also be labelled as skirtzo. Well what can you
do?

Well I do have a problem, a friend of mine, a lady, a lady who I rescued
from a frozen lake in 1993, then defended from a knife attack in 1999, just
before I retired, was murdered in a psychiatric hospital by Christians
because, apparently, she thought she had found life on Mars.  It was done in
a long a complex way to hide the method and their guilt.  She was only just
before a successful mobile phone engineer and had started a business
building a computer that did in 4 minutes that pc's do in 7 days, pretty
good, and they sold like hot cakes.

I understand she had a research group looking at fusion to supply electrical
energy.  However Thermonuclear to the police and any passing shrink means
Bomb, Rescue means "Rape"....  Defending means "Rape"... Well what can you
do?

The world has gone mad.  She now sits staring blankly.

She was wanting, quite legitimately, to find work in the American space
program.... Well that means "I am a fantasists".

Her friends and mine also, were mostly, some famous men around her, but that
was her job and mine and we just worked there.

Well obviously to a shrink she is quite a nut.

So the execution proceeded without a hitch with all the screaming and crying
for mercy until she just stopped, not even a tear.

I understand the audience cheered and stamped their feet.  She's an
atheist...

There is a lighter point, when this church, and it was one of those places
that had organised the whole thing, by hypnosis, and completely false
evidence misidentification....  Well just about everything. Now they gloat
over their victory over the "Enemy".  The vaunt and jeer at their murder and
they flaunt their skills to kill those that dare criticise the church.  Well
murder, I did not think of that?

When they came to bring their victim to demonstrate they told the assembled
crowd "she escaped".

She is so ill she does not seek food when hungry she just cries, and so when
she wants to toilet and she needs help or she will soil her clothes.

I did not think Christians were such vicious killers.  Well of course they
are and they always have been.  Although I do not support these Moslem
terrorists their behaviour is completely understandable.

I understand there is now a clandestine plan in operation to murder those
who do not accept that Jesus is God.  Well that is not difficult "Jesus is
God".  And if your murderer is Moslem "Allah is great".  Of course if you
have any problems with a extremist catholic "Hail Mary" three times.  And
I'm sorry if I've sinned.

There is another problem, I knew an attractive lady, about thirty-five who
had a birthmark, a bit of embryonic tissue left, on her forehead.  Well
quite attractive.  Well she attended our church about ten years then they
decided she was an anathema to god.

Well I found her on the pavement. Her possessions robbed her flat taken from
her, and penniless, without a job.

I picked her off the ground and gave her a meal.  Walked her down to the
labour exchange and gave her £50.

They did not support her and I understand she has since been murdered.

I think the NAZI's won the war, why did we bother to fight them?

I am on their list as I have a mark to, on my face.  Well I hope it's quick.

Well the perfect 25 year old beauties who inherit the Earth in the new 1000
year Rich will be rich and life will be lovely.

Is Britain that green and pleasant land it was?  Can I come to America and
be accepted there until I die in some more peaceful way?

It is I think one of several lady friend of mine who have been killed, one
was kidnapped and thrown back brain dead after their attack.

Well Christians, Jews... Well who else behaves in this terrible way, just to
let me live only to torture me throughout my life and murder my friends.

Well was the USSR such a terrible place, at least they did not use Darwin.

I understand they have a choice plot, to tear my house down and put a garden
in it place.  My crime? To have a lady friend who went mad.

Well at my age, I've lived most of my life.  I understand that any works of
mine are automatically heresy or blasphemy because the minor mark on my
face.  Well fear is unpleasant.  And it is continuous; no doubt I will cry
for mercy and call a god for help.  Well like my friend help will never
come.

Of course there are the police, but I remember in Kosova, the police did the
killing.

I think the Christians will easily win with their huge superiority of
numbers.

You may not hear from me again.

Chris.

Question: What happens to me when I die?
Response: What happens to a cat when it dies?
Answer: You throw it away.
Response and answer: You are a clever cat!

God's Anathema