Re: UK blasts

James B. Davis wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 11:34:35 -0700, SteveS <sgshiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

What can these people hope to accomplish?

Our beautiful London under attack, how sad and disgusting. My condolences to our members and friends in London, for we are all shocked and upset over this idiodic attack.

Strangely, London now looks like Baghdad. Coincidence?

Perhaps and perhaps not.
But for Londoners, like the poor Iraqis suffering before and after Saddam, your comment is neither helpful nor useful.
Howard