Re: Mac v. PC

Ah HOward... Good man yerself.
I'm glad to see that at least somebody responded to the gauntlet.
Of course you're right. About the crap photos etc. and about all the Mac vs PC and Nikon vs Canon, Digital vs Film and blah blah blah
And, yes, I am a full time professional and I spend a couple of hours every day of my life in Photoshop.
(What a confession!!!!!... I must get a life!)

So it makes a difference to me.

BTW I taught at a University in South Africa with a Mac lab (24 computers) and now I'm teaching at a college with 16 PCs. lab. The Macs win hands down for reliability. They almost never hang up or crash or do inexplicable tricks that windows technicians can not explain (Would you like to report this error?)
But if Windows works for you that's terrific and there's no reason to use anything else.

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology
Muscat