Re: Any math to corelate B&W printing times to print size?

The old KODAK darkroom data handbooks used to have a "wheel" to calculate changes in exposure with changes in enlargement, f-stop, etc.
However since I got a Ilford EM-10 I just use that little thingy.

Steve Hodges wrote:

Qkano wrote:

What I'd hoped is that someone with an enlarger might set it up and do
some empiricle trials with a light meter.

Heck: I have the Minolta mini-recepeptor attachment - I might just do
that myself :o)

:-)

I'm lightmeter-less at the moment or I'd do it for you :-)

Steve

--
Pablo Coronel
Ph.D. Candidate