Re: Is a Batch of Photos like a Bakers Dozen?

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 20:51:55 -0400, rebphoto <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>It appears that "Afterswift" has returned!
>
>A fellow completely full of himself
>with no useful info to share.........
>
>Thanks for ignoring the spirit of this list........

Woah there a minute partner. Where's your info?

I mean Photoshop does have a Help function still, does it not? A quick
glance at the 'Actions' section should be enough to figure out how to
save and perform an Action.

Now as to the 'full of myself' thing, I don't get that at all. But I
won't hold you to it, since often people get carried away and blurt
out stuff that ain't true.

And finally, as to the spirit of the list - has not Qkano reset the
spirit recently with his dissing of the gallery?

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with some useful info myself,
rather than trying to stir up a fight...

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company
http://easternbeaver.com/