Re: PF Exhibits on 02 JUL 05

"You thinking of offering this service to your clients?  :o)"

Not me. I still love film and am working on nonsilver negatives made in the dark room, for nonsilver prints made with the sun's exposure. (There's nothing like the inconvenience of hauling around huge, wooden and metal boxes, large, heavy tripods, film holders and the expense of sheet film, but I love it all {:->)

I don't know my way around Photoshop, but I've made prints using double exposures and sandwiched negatives.

For those of you who can use Photoshop though, offering this service to customers may be a good business move.

I was just curious about how the prints were made. Marilyn
Let no one come to you without
leaving better and happier.

Mother Teresa