Just a thought.

Photography has always been and remains multifaceted, its tells us stories of life, gives us insight, pleasure and pain. I am always amazed at the ease in which photography can effect emotion, insight and connection.

It is written, that on July 4th in 1862, as a result of a controversy surrounding copyright issues during a recent art show, the French Court declared that photography be legally accepted as fine art.

I want to thank the French for their marvelous insight.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com