Re: It isn't easy being green.................

If you are doing color output and if all the carts has ink and all nozzles are firing and you are using OEM ink (ruling out third party ink manufacturing problems) it has to be the paper or the profile you are printing thru. Print an image you have printed before that came out correctly and see if the prints is the same or prints greenish.