raw plug-in help, again

Thanks to everyone who directed me to Adobe's site for the update.

I downloaded the updated raw converter (3.1), unzipped it and copied it to the file formats directory of my photoshop plugin folder. I can view the CR2 files in my browser but when I double-click to open the image I get an error message that says:

Could not complete your request because this version of PS does not supply the services provided by this plug-in module.

Where did I go wrong?

www.whinydogpress.com