Re: It isn't easy being green.................

I have the S 9000 and had the same problem.  The black and white
prints were shades of green.
To this day I haven't figured out what is wrong, but can work around
it by using the "standart" mode in printing something and no color
management on the printer side.  Adjust the amount of ink with the
slide in the "quality" window.
Then the colors are right... go figure!
So I assumed it was in the software, not the ink or anything
mechanical.  Still, I hadn't changed anything on the software.... it's
a mystery to me as well as the Canon people, who charged me for
support, and so I bought an Epson!
Would love to know what is going on here, though...

--
http://www.imagesbyrenate.com