Re: Digital camera: Fuji F10

Srinivasa wrote:

If its a point and shoot digital camera then typically
they have a shutterlag of more than 1 or 2 seconds. So
thats why you dont really get the picture of what you
are seeing on your LCD screen.

regards,
srinivasa regeti

A Fuji F10 ias pretty quick off the mark if I don't zoom to telephoto setting - about 0.3 or so sec.

So much depends on conditions as the problem is focusing, not taking. Thus
1 Pre-focus the camera and shutter lag is effectively gone - as little as 0.1 sec on my "old" 995 2 In bright daylight (bright and high contrast) set camera focus to infinity (mountain symbol) and you'll get the same result, obviously. and... 3 Even my D100 can struggle to focus with poor light and low contrast, likewise my venerable Nikon F70.

Howard