Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 12:04 AM
Subject: Digital camera lists.

Dear members:

I am interested in subscribing to discussion forums or lists on digital
photography and digital cameras. I am more interested in professional
photography and SLR cameras. Are there any lists or groups you can recommend
? How do I subscribe to these lists ?

Thank you in advance.

--
Dr. Joseph Chamberlain, D.D.S.