RE: PF Exhibits on 11 JUN 05

:> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 11 2005.
:> Authors
:> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
:> include:
:>
:>               Achal Pashine -

I think this is a beautiful portrait, I think it is a boy.  His pose of
looking over his shoulder and the plain features are caught just right.  His
dark hair is really attractive.  It would be nice to have a son like that.

:>               Jeff Spirer - The Fight

Well boxing is a sport going back as long as men had fists.  It is
unpleasant because the prize fighters get hurt and sometimes severely brain
damaged.  The display of controlled violence has the same effect on the
audience as a street fight.  Really I find it distasteful to see prize
fighting.  But I suppose men have a right to take risks to make money.  The
damage they receive is just part of the job.

:>               Renate Volz - Relax, baby!

This is, I suppose, an insect.  A couple of my friends say that they were
taken up in a "Flying Saucer" and taken on a cruise of the solar system by
people who looked like that....  I must admit the compound eye is superior
to the mammalian eye as each I generates a three dimensional image of the
field of view.  I think I would be frightened too.  I understand that they
are being suppressed by psychiatry.

And I suggest you take what I say with a big pinch of salt (don't believe
it)!

:>               Howard Leigh - Quin

"When Quin the Eskimo gets here everything will be all right... There is
non-one like the mighty Quin".

I knew Quin, the Eskimo, he taught me Electronics theory at a local college,
good chap Quni.  I passed!

:>               Emily L. Ferguson - lift off at sunset

I wonder why these animals suddenly take off and fly around?  Sometimes it
is because they are frightened by something, but I think they do it just for
fun sometimes.  Like teenagers on their skate boards.  Great things, Wings!

:>               Dan Mitchell - The Watcher

Watch out! It's the devil!  There is at least one in every Christian Church.

:>               Tim Holmes - Fathers Hands

I can't see any hands, but I can see an eye.  Not a bad picture of, I think,
a milling machine used as a cutter.

:>               Steve Shapiro - Decoys

Shelves of plastic ducks, what is being decoyed, the fox or the ducks?

:>               Richard Wrigley - Bridge in France

I'm not sure what to make of this image.  It is just a bridge like thousands
of others.

:>               Peeter Vissak -

It is a sleeping tractor in the dawn about to go for a days work in the
fields.  Where will it be when the oil runs out?

:>               Christopher Strevens - The Devil and the debt machine

He's out to get you!

:>               Veli Cigirgan -

I like this image, but it should show the face.  It is a painterly effect
which might have started as a photo.

:>

Chris